Included in Your Monthly Lot Rental
We help you save over 200 dollars per month with Community and Grounds Maintenance ($50), Water and Sewer ($70), Expanded Cable Television, and 200 MB High Speed Internet ($99 or more).
Beautiful Mountain Living
- Over 1,000 feet of frontage on a beautiful, year-round mountain stream
- Forested Walking area along our stream with benches for drinking in the cleansing mountain air.
- 16 acres of valley, forest, and stream views
- Planned Social Activities (by Residents)
- Events Calendar posted on our Community Activity Bulletin Board
- Covered Mail Center with parking and Community Announcement Board
- Our Pavilion with two grills and tables is a great facility to host a picnic, banquet, or wedding reception; for our Community Residents and is available by reservation
- 2 Acre Private Park area for picnics and group activities
- Paved roadways are perfect for morning walks and visiting friends
- Lighted common areas with stylish lamp posts throughout.
- Small Dogs and Domestic House Cats Accepted
- Convenient access to grocery, healthcare, local stores. A wide variety of seasonal and cultural events and personal services.
- Weekly Recycling pickup at curbside, with your garbage service
- Well-built Carports and Fences Accepted upon approval
- Owner-Occupied Homes Only (No renting or subletting permitted)